The Escrow Closing Assistant provides support to the Escrow Officer's team and performs duties consistent with pre-closing, disbursing and/or post closing of commercial and residential real estate transactions in compliance with the company and regulatory requirements.
- High School Diploma or equivalent certification
- 2+ years of experience in the title or mortgage industry preferred, with the goal of becoming an escrow officer.
- Spanish speaker desirable, but not required.
- Familiarity with current Texas Title Insurance rules and regulations promulgated by the Texas Department of Insurance.
- Eager to work as a part of a team.
- Candidates must be able to multi-task while sustaining an upbeat and professional demeanor in a fast paced environment with the ability to maintain attention to detail. Candidates must also be dependable.
Additional Salary Information: Service Title Company offers excellent benefits along with a competitive salary. Including: Medical, SEP, life insurance, holidays and more.
About Service Title Company
Service Title Company is an Independent Real Estate title insurance agency, locally owned and operated for over 35 years.