Are you looking to take your career from good to great? Members Title covers the entire state of Texas for both residential resale, refinance and commercial transactions. We are focused on providing top quality and timely title production and closing services to our lender and real estate clients. We provide our employees with a lucrative benefits package including robust medical, dental and vision plan options, plenty of paid time off and a 401k with employer match.
Members Title, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of PenFed Credit Union, is hiring an Escrow Assistant in Flower Mound, Texas. The primary purpose of this job is to serve as an escrow assistant for all refinance and resale transactions. In addition, this position will provide support to Senior Escrow Assistant and other company staff, credit union members, clients and vendors, to clear title on all transaction closing through Members Title Company.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
- Assist/manage all phases of escrow file, including opening of escrow, coordinating with sub-vendors for title and closing, disbursement of funds, and recording of documents
- Review closing package to ensure all documents have been accurately executed.
- Work with settlement agent to ensure all documents have been executed and funding is received in time for disbursement.
- Process all signed documentation to ensure timely recording of all recordable documents, and package is sent back to lender/Credit Union for processing.
- Ensure all funds are received and files are balanced. Disburse all payoffs, recording checks, and fee checks to ensure fully disbursed file on each case.
- Assist in clearing title and prepares residential escrow files for closing.
- Assist Senior Escrow Assistant and/or Escrow Officer with business development and customer service.
- Review requirements and develop procedures for disbursement of all files.
- Ensure all requirements for closing are met in order to maintain marketability.
- Perform filing, scanning and other administrative tasks as needed.
- Required to accommodate rotating work schedule.