Positions in Austin 78752, Houston 77008
· Completes real estate escrow transactions by determining requirements; clearing titles; assembling, preparing, and reviewing closing documents;
· Determines escrow requirements by studying and clarifying buyer, seller, and lender instructions.
· Obtains clear title by ordering title reports; resolving title defects; satisfying existing liens and encumbrances against property or principals.
· Prepares transaction documents by completing forms and statements; collecting and reviewing existing documents.
· Completes closing transaction documents by assembling documents; reviewing papers with parties; explaining provisions and procedures; answering questions; checking documents for completeness and accuracy; obtaining signatures.
· Prepares CD by utilizing lender instructions.
· Balancing and funds to ensure disbursing funds are correct
· Complies with regulatory requirements by adhering and enforcing adherence, to requirements.
· Disburse loan proceeds upon approval from Lender.
· 3+ years escrow/title closing experience including CD prep and balance, document prep, post-closing, commitment, and policy preparation
· Title Company Experience Needed.
· Familiarity with closing documents and ability to explain to customers (CD, Deed, Mortgage, Note, TIL, affidavits, etc)
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to prioritize in a high volume/fast-paced environment
- Familiar with Ramquest software
- Common knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.